Monday, November 27, 2006

The vet..

I went to the vet today to get my pills cause the vet called my papa....when we got there the vet said i had a little more pink in my gums and that was good! Then he gave me a vitamin shot and said i need to start taking baby vitamins and eating more. He told my papa i would prolly have 3 months....that means ill make it to Christmas! Im on steroids now, and im gonna have some high vet bills and so mommy thought of a fundraiser to help pay for my bills. You can light a candle in memory or honor of a friend/cat of yours for a one dollar donation. Mommy will light the candle and add the money to my fund. Just send the dollar will the name of the person or kitty you are honoring/remembering to P.O. Box 542 Wellston, Ohio 45692. This is a good way to remember or honor loved ones this holiday. Overall, they think im doing a little better and God can still help me! Please purchase a candle light today to help me so i can get better!
Luv,
Libby

4 comments:

Hot(M)BC said...

We want to send a check too, email us so's we know what to do?
http://www.houseofthemostlyblackcats.com/emailus.html
or catsnmomAThouseofthemostlyblackcats.com
(replace the AT wif an @)
Fanks!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Meowers from Missouri said...

ditto, please! meowers.in.mo (at) gmail.com

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, i want to send Libby a check, too. 'n i can make a biggie post on tha Blogosphere an on mine bloggie askin fur help.

also, i knows a couple of peoples to ask ta post ur request.

we'll help u's out, sweet Libby.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Mom's putting a check in the mail today, so please stock up on candles!
DaisyMae Maus