Friday, November 24, 2006

My new sweater...


The vet mann hasn't called yet but he's supposed to before the end of the night. Mommy took a picture of me in my new sweater...what do you think? Im still not doing to good and yesterday mommys sister was trying to talk her into euthinizing me but my mommy said under no circumstances whatsoever...dont i have a good mommy? See has to feed me everyday and today she started making me walk a little to try to build back some muscle...some people don't have faith i will get better but the vet man mommy and papa do and thats all that matters....papa says maybe ill be a Christmas miracle....... keep me in your purrs there helping!
Luv,
Libby

3 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Libby, I will add you to our prayer vigil scheduled for Monday night. Don't you have a wonderful Mommie.

We are also having a prayer vigil tonight for my little KC who is very ill. We will also pray for you tonight.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i will be purrayin fer u libby.
luv--yer frend--jh
ps--u look veree healthee in yer byootiful swetter.

jenifer said...

Good variety of winter collection are available at Roamans store with many coupons through couponalbum site...