Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More info about my "seizure"

First off, last night around 3 am i crawled on the coach with my papa. I thought he would like some company. I didnt leave his room till mommy carried me out the next day around 4 pm. But anyways, around noon my eyes rolled back in my head and my body kind of went limp. papa didnt no what was happening but when he told my great meme later she said it sounded like i had a seizure or a stroke. When my mommy got home later, she said i seemed okay and now i have a full belly of baby food oatmeal.....my great meme also brought me some meow mix yet cause i really liked the kind boogers, hondo, and fido sent me. It was delicious. But, i barely touched this. Mommy thinks i might have been nervous cause i dont like people watching me eat, and everyone was staring at me! Thanks for your prayers and keep em coming Strong!
Luv,
Libby

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, we're not vets or anything, but that does sound like a people seizure. we're purrayin' furry hard for you. we want you around for a long time - please get better!

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh gosh Libby, well at least it don't sound painful, fank goodness. A tummy full of yummies sounds good. We'll send you lotsa purrayers and check what's up wif Mommy not sendin our check yet or if it's in the mail or what.
Purrrrrrrrrr
Puuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
~~ Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Meowers from Missouri said...

we love you, libby marie, we love you!! please get better!! eats a bitsy, won't you? and rest while we purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for you, darlin'!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Libby, please get well, sweetie. We are all praying for you to get better....


big purrrrsss from Missy and KC and a couple of grrrrrssss from Bear.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We's purrayin furry hard fur yoo to gets enuf $$$ to gets a good treetment and gets all better.

Lux said...

Dear Libby,

I'm sorry you went through that, and I'm wishing every day that you get well.

Yr friend,
Lux

Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We're purrayin' furry hard for you!

amy and the bad cats said...

we hope you get better, too!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Libby

We hopes yu is feelin better. Keep eatin and that will keep yur strength up. We'll all be purraying furry hard fur yu.

Abby & the gang

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Libby:
Our Fudge Ripple eats Royal Canin "baby cat" formula kibbles. They're furry tiny and look like Grape Nuts cereal. Fudgie loves 'em 'cuz they're little and easy to eat. He also thinks that they taste good.
DaisyMae Maus

Many purrayers for you.

Meowers from Missouri said...

baby libby, dear, how are you doin'? we're purrin' and purrayin' hard!!